HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! That time of the year has come when we get a clean slate to list all the books we are going to read this year and to make up our reading goals. I am very excited for this year because a lot of new releases are scheduled in the following months and I can’t wait to read them all.
So, I decided to tell you a little about my expectations from this year by doing this THIS NEW YEAR BOOK TAG! It is my first time doing a book tag and i am excitedddd!!!
- How many book are you planning to read in 2020?
So I am setting my reading goals for the year 2020 as 20 books on Goodreads. I know it’s a small number but i want to set realistic goals because this year is going to be very stressful with my board exams coming up. Although I think I will easily pass this number.
2. Five books you will make a priority in 2020
- Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hossseini
- The Ten Thousand Doors Of January by Alix E. Harrow
3.What genre would you like to read more of in 2020?
Science Fiction. Being a science student it is a major interest but incidentally I haven’t read much of it. So I am looking forward to it this year .
4.Three non- book related goals for 2020
I am very bad at fulfilling my goals but I set them anyway. So here’s mine for 2020
- Cut down on social media and be a lot productive in that time because I want to do a lot of things this year and stuff takes time to get done you know.
- To reach 50 followers in this blog and post regularly. I am very irregular in posting because schoolwork gets bery instense hence the small number. Let’s not get our expectations too high.
- To be more focused and spend more hours studying because I want to get at least 95% in my Class XI board results.
5.A book you’ve had forever that you still need to read
A book that I had forever is The Lord of The Rings. I bought it in a book fair years back but it still sits on my shelf patiently waiting for me to read and finish. I would be lying if I said I didn’t because honestly, I did but the book was too thick to finish in one go. I will definitely finish it this year( I hope)
6.One word to describe your 2020
Fulfilling. That’s how I would like to describe my 2020 at the end of the year. I want to find satisfation in every thing I do knowing that I did my best even though it may not turn out to be great.
I am ending this post here. Hoping to upload lots of posts. Have a happy new year everyone!